MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so if each round takes a month to draft

3 posters

Go down

so if each round takes a month to draft Empty so if each round takes a month to draft

Post  aNICKPALADINOfilm Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:25 pm

when does the season start.... there needs to be a way to speed up the draft process
aNICKPALADINOfilm
aNICKPALADINOfilm

Back to top Go down

so if each round takes a month to draft Empty Re: so if each round takes a month to draft

Post  Commish Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:50 pm

It shouldn't take a month, the draft is supposed to go faster. Some people are just taking all the time alloted to them to draft, which we'll have to change eventually.
Commish
Commish
Admin

https://simmlbleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

so if each round takes a month to draft Empty Re: so if each round takes a month to draft

Post  dbacks Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:10 pm

I thought the first 5 rounds would go much quicker. After that, I can see it slowing down a lot. Right now it is going way to slow for the players that are still on the list. I would suggest getting a list of people that are ready to take over a team, so we don't have any extended delays, or will that team get the next best player based on a list?
dbacks
dbacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down